Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hello! I'm baaaack!

Hi everyone!

I've been away from my blog for ages, I've really missed sharing with you!  First I want to say a huge thank you to all of you for continuing to follow my little blog and second I would like welcome all of the newcomers to my blog, wow...you've subscribed even though I haven't been posting!  You are all so amazing and I cherish each and every one of you!  Thanks for being here with me!!

My life has been extremely busy this past while and not only has my blogging slipped under the radar, I've been missing my creative muse!  Thank goodness I follow lots of great blogs and have been {Casing} my little heart out.  So I'm going to share some of my cards with you and of course share the blog or artist that I Cased!  I'm sure you will be inspired by these talented stampers too!

But first...I have to share one of the latest pictures of my sweet granddaughter, Emily... she is such a doll!  Can you tell I'm a proud Nannie? LOL!!!  What a cutie!!




Okay...now onto some sharing!  Here's my card below, cased from Joan Robertson at The Daily Stampede.  I found her work on Pinterest and loved everything about her card.


The stamps I used were, Daring Adventure (retired), Open Sea, and Netting Background (also retired).  I used a Crumb Cake base and Whisper White layer. I did all the stamping using the new Smokey Slate Ink, although in the picture it looks more brown!  I used Island Indigo for the sponging, such a fun and easy card to make!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your time with me!  

Big hugs ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment