Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We have a cat burglar in the house!!

I wanted to show my daughter this card I made for a friend, and was telling her about the sweet little prima rose that I made for it using Julie's video tutorial here.  These flowers are so much fun to make and quick and easy too.  I saved Julie's video ages ago and hope you enjoy it too.


I used the stamp set Fabulous Florets and heat embossed the main flower with Melon Mambo embossing powder.   Here's a close up of the mini flower I made.  I used the retired 3 Flower Punch from the Clearance Rack, and my favourite Boho Blossoms Punch as well.  I used the star flower for the leaf base instead of the shape Julie used.


So I picked up the card to show her and my flower was missing....the cat burglar strikes again!!  My darling LilyBean had spotted the flower and pulled it off....glue dot and all!  What a little mischief she is!!  She's forever swiping flowers off my craft table and making off with them...but this is the first time that she actually picked one off one of my cards!  LOL!

This is the card that I showed my daughter and realized the flower was missing!  So we made another one to finish the card...one more time!  It's been a week since the flower went missing and I still haven't found it!  Hope she hid it and didn't actually eat it!  Oh my....!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your time with me!  I hope you try one of these fun little flowers.

Big hugs ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment