Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Frosty nights and warm hearts!

Hi everyone, just a little share tonight, my CAS (Clean and Simple) Christmas card. I have a hard time doing CAS but this one was so easy and I love it!   The picture isn't great...I have a hard time taking photos of my white cards on dark winter days.  The base of the card is Always Artichoke.

The embossed image is a Cuttlebug folder, I painted the rooftops with my Versamark pen and then embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder....so pretty in real life!  The sentiment is from the super cute stamp set, Merry Winter and the ribbon is Always Artichoke Seam Binding.

The Whisper White sentiment is punched with the 1 1/4" circle and the layer is Always Artichoke punched out witht the 1 3/8" circle.  Then I drew a little pencil line to hang it from.

Simple, cute and oh so easy! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I love your visits and read every comment that you leave me or email to me...thanks so much!

Big hugs ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment