Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daffodil Delight....so easy!

Hi everyone...wow, it's been so busy around here! I have lots of cards to show you but my camera is broken! 

The lens will only come out a tiny bit so it doesn't even focus.  I took it to the camera shop, thinking maybe they could fix the little lens thingie and no, they said it would be cheaper to buy a new one...sigh...it seems everything is disposable these days. 

So tomorrow we're going camera shopping...my new one has to be super easy to use, I don't like reading instructions, in fact I use them as a last resort!

My card today is such a quick and easy one to do.  I used the retired set Easter Blossoms from the last mini, but you could use the same design with lots of stamp sets. 

I stamped the blossoms in Daffodil Delight on Daffodil Delight cardstock and then stamped a whole sheet of blossoms on white, then cut it into strips for future cards. Then the blossoms are coloured with the Daffodil Delight marker.  Added a bit of ribbon and a sentiment and it's done!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs ~ Judy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    I love this card. Very, very beautiful!
    Such a great design.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy!

    Love your card. You'll LOVE having a new camera - it makes all the difference!! Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty quick and easy card! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is such a lovely card! TFS

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your site by looking at someone else's favorites and WOW!!! I love, love LOVE this card and the technique you've shared and can't wait to clear a spot on my desk (no REALLY!) so I can try it! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to find out about your new camera!

    ReplyDelete