Thursday, April 14, 2011

Queen for a Day!

I found this card from Lee Ann Greff and fell in love with it... I love the technique of outline watercolouring and the soft daintiness of her card...so I cased it! 


I used Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla Cardstock, I ruffled the Baja Breeze Seam binding by pulling a center thread at each cut end of the ribbon and gathered both ends towards the middle.  The stamps I used were En Francais Background, Growing Green and You're a Gem.  The inks I used were Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzaz.

I also used the fabulous Tulip Frame embossing folder...when I first saw it in the Occasions Mini, I wondered how much I'd use it, but being an embossing folder maniac {g} I had to have it and I use it soooo much!  I absolutely love it and it makes any card just pop!

For the Watercolouring Outline, I used reinkers and dipped my aqua painter in the puddle of ink and then coloured inside the stamped outline...isn't it pretty?  It's really a quick and easy card to make and so much fun to see it take shape with the painting...try it...you'll love it!!

Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you spend a few minutes of your precious time with me!

Hugs ~ Judy

2 comments: