Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crepe Paper Tags

Brown paper packages tied up with ribbon...what could be better?

I love to wrap up my orders, I think it's so much fun to be able to unwrap a pretty bag of goodies...this is what my last months orders look like! 

The tag was so much fun to make, I used Early Espresso 4" x 2 1/4" and layered it with Very Vanilla 3 3/4" x 2",  this makes a perfect sized tag. 

I inked up the Music Notes wheel with Close to Cocoa and wheeled it on the Very Vanilla...I just can't give this colour up!  LOL!!  Then I added a little strip, the sentiment is from the Short and Sweet Stamp set, I curled it with my fingers and inked the edges.  Then I dovetailed one side with my scissors, adhered it with a glue dot and added a pink button from my stash.

 

The edging on the side is made with pink Crepe paper from the Dollar store.  I put sticky strip down on the back and gathered it up while sticking it down... isn't it pretty?  This is a great way to add a bit of softness but not bulk.  To finish it I added some ribbon to tie it to the bag.
I love it...hope you do too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Judy


3 comments:

  1. Judy~This is so beautiful!! I LOVE so many things that you do.........I've become quite a fan or your projects!! Thank you for sharing and giving me a little peek into your fabulous creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your customers must love getting their order from you!!! Such a great idea and it really shows how much you appreciate their orders. I love it!!

    Edra Jandro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I bet you never lose customers!!

    ReplyDelete