Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chocolate Bookmark Card

Today's share is a fun little card...and... it has a bookmark attached to it! I think it's the perfect pairing, chocolate to go along with a  good book to read.  I used the new set called Eat Chocolate that's in the Occasions Mini catalogue...such a cute stamp set for chocoholics like me {g}.  


The measurements for this card are 10 1/2" x 5 1/2" and I scored it at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2".  Then I ran the serated tool down the 8 1/2" score mark using my SU distressing tool, so that it easily pulls away from the card.  The chocolate on the front is stamped in chocolate chip ink and then I covered it with Crystal Effects.


The inside has a white layer, although it's hard to see in the picture.  When you tear the bookmark off you have a regular sized card...perfect for the book lovers in your life!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Love this card anI have awarded you with the stylish blogger award please stop by to claim your award and pass it along to others
    Jenn
    http://freshstartacademy.blogspot.com/2011/03/better-late-than-never.htmld I too have nominated you

    ReplyDelete
  2. your directions were so clear and easy. We made this at a card class last week...turned out great. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete