Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tea Anyone?

I saw this cute little tea bag on Allison's blog here and knew I just had to use the idea.  I just love how she put the hearts in the tea bag...so cute...a teabag filled with love! This was one of the cards we made for my Valentine's buffet and I love the softness of it. 


 
The Very Vanilla embossed layer is sponged with Baja Breeze...you have to get this Framed Tulips embossing folder if you don't already have it!  I stamped the Notably Ornate Frame in Going Gray, same for the teacups and the sentiment.
The little tea bag is made with our fantastic cardstock vellum with the small tag punch, secured at the top with a 1/2" circle folded in half and stapled.  Isn't it the cutest idea ever?  
The heart on the right hand side is done with the Heart Embosslit in pink and layered with a heart punch in Baja Breeze with the full Heart Punch.  Then I added a bow de fourchette with Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon and added a pink flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch.
To finish the card, I added pearls to the centers of the hearts and flower and added some sparkle to the frame...it's so pretty in real life!  Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs ~ Judy

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much that I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award. Please visit my blog for information on posting this award to your blog. Thanks for the inspiration you give to all of us!

    http://vanessascardstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning. I think I need that stamp set. We are such enablers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vanessa! Thank you so much!! I'm going to Vancouver Regionals tomorrow so I'll post about my Stylish Blogger award after that...I'm thrilled...thank you again!!

    Hugs ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete