Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An oldie but a goodie!

Hi...here's a little Valentine project I made awhile ago...so many versions of this little treat bag, I have no idea who the original designer is either otherwise I would give proper credit!

Here's how I made it:  Cut out 2 Top Note Die pieces out of Crumb Cake cardstock.  To make the opening for the handle I used the wide oval punch.  I punched one first then held both top note pieces together so I could get the second punching in the right spot.  Then I sponged all the edges.   I adhered both pieces to a little brown bag to hold the treats.

The little heart in the background is from Short and Sweet and the stamps on the front are from Love You Much.  Then I tied a knot with a piece of Red Satin Ribbon to finish it off.  Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment