Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vintage Christmas Tags

Hi again!

Here's a quick little share today...some Christmas tags for you. These are made with the Two Tags Die with Crumb Cake Cardstock.  On the folded tag I used a tiny piece of Deck the Halls DSP and on the Scallop tag, I ran the music wheel for the background  and the stamps are from Winter Post Stamp set.  On both tags I sponged the edges, added Victoria Crocheted ribbon, snowflakes from Northern Frost Die Cut, buttons and ribbons from my stash.

On the next tags I used a Bigz Sizzix Tag Die and cut them out of cardboard.  Then I stamped the Christmas Collage background stamp in Bravo Burgundy and sponged the edges...I took the picture before I added some heavy burlap twine for the tie.  I used Old Olive Satin ribbon for one tag and Rich Razzleberry for the other one.

I stamped the bells and painted them with my inks and blender pen and the other one I used a snowflake from the Northern Frost Decorative Strip die and added a rhinestone to the center.  Quick, easy and fun!

Hope you like todays share!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!

Judy

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, Judy! I especially like what you did with the ribbon. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete