Thursday, November 25, 2010

Santa's Sleigh

I'm on a roll with my Christmas cards this year! Here's another one for you...I wanted to do a one layer card so I did a faux layer by tearing a strip that looked like snow, then added a circle punch for the moon and then brayered over the top of it with Pacific Point ink for the sky.

This was a really easy card to do and I love the effect!  Once I was happy with the sky I used one of my all time favourite sets, Lovely as a Tree and stamped the trees in Early Espresso.  I stamped the Santa which is a retired stamp set called Wandering Words. 

All it needed then was some glitter on the trees and for the snowflakes.  Rudolf has a red glittery nose, but it's hard to see in the picture {g}

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!  I hope you come back soon to see the rest of my Christmas cards!

Judy

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and creative! Too bad they retired that set, it was a GREAT set...I love silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,

    If you ever decide to sell the stamp set "Wandering Words" I'll buy it from you. My son, who just turned 5, keeps asking for it and I sold it at my garage sale last summer. I can't believe he remembers it! "Where's the stamps where santa is in the sky with the reindeers?". LOL.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete