Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My last Halloween projects!

Well, Halloween is over and it was so busy around here I didn't have time to post my Halloween Shop or my Halloween Luminary....but, better late than never!  I just love this card design, I can think of all kinds of wonderful ways to use it.  Imagine a Bakery shop, or a Wine shop...a Florist shop, or a cute Christmas shop....the list is endless!

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween! My pumpkins are still sitting on my porch..I hate to toss them out...maybe I'll cook them up and make Pumpkin loaf or Pumpkin muffins {g}


I used Old Olive and Black for the card, the SU spider web folder and 4 stamp sets!!!  What fun!  The stamp sets are Halloween Hoot, Dark and Dreary, Fangtastic and Wicked Cool.  I gold embossed the little broom and added gold glitter for magic dust.

I found a little package of spiders at the dollar store and tied a thread around it's body and legs and taped it up behind the awning...then I added some purple webby floss that I had in my stash.  The ribbon on the bottom was attached with sticky strip and just folded up and down to make a zigzag.

Here is the last of my Halloween goodies for this year, I had so much fun making this little luminary. I found the directions on Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie's blog...what a great idea!  After my box was cut, I ran it through the SU spider web folder and ran my sponge over Whisper White craft ink to give it dimension and to make it look cloudy.


To finish it, I added some googlie eyes and a spider.  I used black cardstock and cardstock vellum, and the Haunting Wheel...I just love these little goblins! 

Now I have to post the Christmas cards I've been making!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment