Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spiderweb Leaves!

Hi Everyone

Just a quick share today, I love to wrap up my orders and include a thank you tag with a little note for my special ladies. Who doesn't love to get a pretty package!

This little tag is really a plain shipping tag, stamped with the Bella Toile Background stamp in Early Espresso and sponged with Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive. Then I cut out the leaves with the Leaves #2 Bigz Die. To add some interest I ran it through my Bigshot again putting the leaves in the Spiderweb embossing folder...cool eh?

As a final step, I sponged Early Espresso ink over the 'ribs' and rubbed some gold glitter on top.  Then I tied it to the brown paper bag with a pretty Orange Organza ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed my quick and easy tag!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!

Judy

2 comments:

  1. Love your leaves!
    What a great idea to use the spiderweb folder!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! Very creative use of embossing folder!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete