Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

Good Morning!

Can you believe it's October already? Where has the summer gone, in fact I'm wondering where the year has gone!  LOL!  My little LilyBean will be 1 year old this month and she's still so adorable.  She's curled up with her pink blankie by the fireplace after a busy morning of mischief!

October is one of my favourite months... I love the coloured leaves, pumpkin patches, pumpkin pie (yumm!) and gingersnap cookies with a cup of hot tea. I love going to the Cranberry Festival in Fort Langley and getting bags of cranberries, and sharing a bag of cranberry kettle corn.  I love preparing for and having Thanksgiving dinner with our family....turning on the fireplace on cool nights and curling up with a good book.  And I love Halloween!  Of course Halloween!  Who doesn't love Halloween??  LOL!

Here's my October page from my Vintage Calendar.  I only have 2 more to share with you after this month!

All the supplies I used were from Crafty Secrets, except for the ribbon and the little brass photo corners, they are from Stampin'Up!

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you have a wonderful October filled with good things!!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment