Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September!

Hi! 

Happy September everyone!  Just a quick share of my vintage calendar for you today{g} I can't believe it's September already....it always seems that this is the real start of the year, I guess it's because it's back to school for the kiddies and that means back to routines! 

I love the approach of the Fall, it's one of my absolute favourite times of the year.  I love the cooler nights and changing colours, the falling leaves.  I love the crisp but warm days and I love the hint of spice in the air...it's probably the chysanthemums!  I love to smell the changes in the air, you can actually smell when the rain is coming or the snow which hopefully we won't have to smell for a long, long time!  LOL!!

Once again I made my vintage calendar and it's a total case from our local scrapbook store.  I just fell in love with it and Jesse (such a doll!) let me take pictures of it.  The papers and images are Crafty Secrets as well as the calendar.  The ribbon is our Old Olive Satin and the gold elastic is now retired.  The little key I've had for ages in the depths of my stash of goodies!

Hope you like it and have a fabulous and fun month!
Thanks for stopping by ~ Judy

1 comment:

  1. Very nice.. I love fall, and pumpkins and vintage things!! How wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete