Friday, September 17, 2010

Booglie Eyes

Here's a quick Halloween share for you!

I made these two cards last year with my Haunted House Cuttlebug folder and some Yellow/Gold Twinkling H20's. The stamp set is one of my favourite Halloween sets,  but it retired long ago...it's called Booglie Eyes.  I inked up the embossing folder using my brayer and Whisper White craft ink to give it a foggy look.

Here's the little ghostie doing the monster mash dance!  Isn't he hilarious?


 

Same folder, same technique but with the little Vampire, 'The Count'.... I love these guys!



I added googlie eyes to both as well as white Signo pen for the bat's eyes.   The cardstock is Black and Pumpkin Pie and the Counts cape is coloured with a purple marker.

Hope you enjoyed today's share!  Have a happy weekend!

Hugs ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment