Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day Everyone!

Today we are celebrating our 143rd birthday! Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday dear Canada, Happy Birthday to us!! 

Although it's a drizzly, rainy day here on the south coast, there are lots of celebrations going on all over and there will be fireworks tonight.  We are very lucky to live so high up on the mountain that we can see a couple of cities lighting off their fireworks. If it's still raining we can stay warm, munching on goodies and of course a nice glass of wine while we look out the window to enjoy the show!

Here is my July Vintage calendar page, it's so pretty in real life!  I've just realized that I forgot to share the June calendar so I'm including it below {g} 






It's been so busy here in June, but what a fun month! We've had my cousin from England here with us for nearly 3 weeks and we've had so much fun. We've been tourists in our own city, we've taken tons of pictures, laughed until our sides hurt and had lots of family time and I ate entirely too much! I miss her so much now that she's back home!  Love you Izzy!!

Today is the first day of the new catalogue, I've added it to my sidebar thanks to Michelle Laycock and her generous sharing of the little gadget thingy!  I hope to be able to get into my craft room soon and share some things with you before too long!  I need to get inky!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Hope your day is wonderful!
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Love the calendars.. so very diff than others I've seen.. Very nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete