Friday, July 2, 2010

Fast, Easy and Oh So Pretty!

Hi everyone....wow....2 blog posts in 2 days after not having too much time to blog! LOL!!  I'm impressed with myself. {g} I really missed blogging....I love sharing with you and love the little bit of writing too.

This card was made when I needed a card in a hurry. I really wasn't sure what I thought about this set, I wasn't quite sure it was my style...but let me tell you I absolutely love it now...there are so many things you can do with it! It's a must have!!


I stamped the simple daisy outline with Black Stazon and the leaves and stem with Old Olive.  The Sentiment is also stamped in Black Stazon.  I coloured the centres of the daisy with my Summer Sun marker which is retired now.  I'm sure Daffodil Delight would be just as effective! 

The daisy piece was layered on Black and then on Whisper White embossed with the Finial Press Embossing Folder, layered on Whisper White as well.  I did another card and added the Fine Galaxy Gold Glitter (mixed with Crystal Effects to make your own stickles) and that was very pretty  too.

Stamp sets are Flowers Awash and  All Holidays.  Hope you like my fast and easy card!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me ~ hugs Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment