Friday, July 23, 2010

Crocheted Flowers.....Part 2

Wow...I've had so many questions about these cute little flowers and meant to include the link for them...sorry!  Here you go {g} I found a great pattern  here on Nichole Heady's blog.  She has a wonderful tutorial for making these little cuties! 

The other pattern is one I got from my cousin ages ago, it's for the 3 layered rose (top right in the picture below) here you go...hope you can figure it out!

Rose

To start: Chain 6. Sl st to join ring.

Round 2: Chain 6, dc in ring, chain 3. Repeat until you have 6 segments.

To form petals: 1 sc, 1 hdc, 3 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc (6 times)

Next round: In back of flower, 5 chains joined between each of the petals, then 1 sc, 1hdc, 5 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc (repeat for all petals)

Next round: In back of flower, 7 chains joined between each of the petals, then 1 sc, 1hdc, 7 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc (repeat for all petals)

Fasten off.

A couple of my flowers I did variables of the rose pattern. I used:  a) one row of petals and 2) 2 rows of petals and 3) decreased the six segments to 5....LOL!  Is that confusing enough?  Hope you can figure it all out!

Happy hooking ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment