Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tissue Rose

Hi everyone!

Wednesday already? Ohmigosh...where does the time go? LOL!  I found this great flower here and had to make one too!  I used the XL Flower Punch...I love this punch...and folded up some bright pink tissue (about 6 sheets of tissue stacked) eased it into my punch, folded side first and punched! 


I added a jumbo silver brad and then a large glue dot and sprinkled some clear beads onto that and pressed them down. Then all you have to do is crinkle up the tissue and you have a beautiful rose!

The leaves are punched from the XL Two Step Bird Punch out of Old Olive.  That's another of my favourite new punches....so many things you can do with it!  The stamp set is from All Holidays and I inked it up with my markers, Old Olive and Pink Passion.  The cardstock is Whisper White, Pink Passion and Black. 

I also embossed the white top layer with the polka dot embossing folder.  Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!
Judy

1 comment: