Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy May!

Hi everyone!

Here's a peek at my vintage May calendar...I just love it and look forward to changing the month but as always I forget to share it with you on the 1st! 

I just love this little image of the little girl cuddling her dog....so cute!  Just like my previous Vintage Calendar posts, I used Crafty Secrets papers including the image papers.  The hardware is and the Old Olive ribbon is Stampin'Up!...I love this ribbon!!

I don't know if you can see it or not ( if you click on the picture it becomes larger) but I ran a sewing marker around all the sides.  And of course I sponged all the edges with Close to Cocoa! 

Hope you have a wonderful month, with sunny days and lots of flowers blooming in your gardens!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with me!
Hugs ~ Judy

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love evrything here In fact This is my first time visiting your blog and signed up and am going to tell my friends about it You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete