Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy February!

Well, I honestly can't believe it's February!  I thought I was going to be so good about keeping my blog up to date....thank goodness I didn't make any resolutions or I'd be feeling really guilty right about now!

I have been busy with our new little pussycat and then in the space of a week I got sick with an awful cold....oh my! I’m pretty much over my cold but I still don't seem to have too much energy.  It better come back soon cause I have lots of things I want to do. {g}

LilyBean is growing so fast! She’s already gained 1.5 pounds since we brought her home! She still likes to snuggle and her latest fascination is with ice cubes, which she loves to chase all over the floor! Whenever we get ice from the fridge, she gallops over and meows until she gets a piece of ice too....then of course I forget about it and it melts and then I usually step into it.

Here is my February calendar, I just love this little vintage calendar.  All supplies are Crafty Secrets except the ribbon is Stampin'Up's Very Vanilla and the Zipper Pull is from my stash, so who knows where it came from!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with some class cards! 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment