Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had fun celebrating last night, whether it was a cozy night at home or out with friends. I can hardly believe that 2009 is behind us!  Did you make any New Years Resolutions? I didn't make any as I know I always break them and then feel guilty! And I'm so not into feeling guilty!!

Instead I have a list of things that I would like to work on....goals...things I want to accomplish throughout this new year.

I've started creating my new calendar with some of my Christmas goodies. I just love this little CD calendar and it's a complete CASE of one I saw in my LSS. Jessie was kind enough to let me take pictures of each page, she's a doll! Hope you like it!!  Each calendar page measures 4 1/2" x 5 1/2".




Things I used:
Images and Paper:  Crafty Secrets Seasonal Titles Vintage Booklet and Earthy Paper Pack, Crafty Secrets Calendar (downloaded from the internet)
Ink: Close to Cocoa for sponging the edges
Accessories:  Very Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon, Large Paper clip and a Silver Star brad from my stash.

I really love this little calendar and hope you enjoy it too!  Wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year filled with love, laughter, friendships...with a little mischief and adventure thrown in....the good kind of course!

Happy 2010 everyone!  Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs ~ Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment