Friday, November 20, 2009

Scallop Envelope Gift Box

Well, I haven't been on my blog for ages...it's time to do a little catching up!

This is such a pretty little box and so versatile! It could hold chocolate (always a good idea!) or in this sample, it holds 3" x 3" notecards and envelopes.



I die cut 2 scallop envelopes, trimmed the bottom edges and attached them together using sticky strip.  I left one of the flaps up and the other I folded down and tied some Whisper White Tafetta  Ribbon around it. 

The flower is from Simple Friendship, it's sponged and cut out and the leaves are from the Little Leaves Sizzlet die.  I made a little note card by folding a 6" x 3" piece of cardstock.  For the white layer, I placed the edge into the Petals a Plenty Embossing folder to emboss just the edge.  I then used my Stamp a ma Jig (SAMJ..I love this tool!! ) and stamped my sentiment.

What I used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Elegant Egglplant and Old Olive
Stamp sets:  Simple Friendship and Sincere Salutations
Ink: Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum
Accessories:  Scallop Envelope Die, Little Leaves Sizzlet, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Mini Square Envelope


I hope you like this little box....thanks for stoppping by!
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment