Friday, October 23, 2009

Vintage Thank You

Hi everyone!

We're having a cozy, very rainy day here on the southwest coast, it's a good day for stamping or digging around in your card stash!

I found this card I made a couple of years ago and I know that I cased it from somewhere, I just can't remember who it was from...if you know please let me know and I'll provide a link! Oh...my memory!!


 
Posted by Picasa

What I used:
Carstock: Close to Cocoa, Designer Paper for the flowers (Unknown), Mellow Moss (Stems & Leaves)
Stamp Sets: Lovely Labels (retired), Canvas Background (retired)and Itty Bitty Backgrounds and the sentiment is from Happy Everything.
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Martha Flower Punches, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Brads, Papershapers small circle and leaf punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack

I cut the rectangle for the front pocket, then cut a half circle out to make it really look like a pocket! Then I pierced around it and did faux stitching with my Close to Cocoa marker. And my favourite finishing touch...I sponged all the edges of the card and all the punched out pieces with Close to Cocoa.

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment