Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gingersnap Cookies...delish!

Here's a wonderful and old cookie recipe to share with you. They are perfect for Fall or really anytime! If you make then 1" size they are hard and crispy, if you make them into 2" size, they are softer and chewy. Both ways are equally yummalicious!

I must say they look beautiful on my pretty plate. The china is from the Empress Hotel in Victoria...another one of my favourite things!

 
Posted by Picasa

Gingersnap Cookies

1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup Margarine
1/4 cup Molasses
1 Egg
1/4 Tsp Salt
2 cups Flour
2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Ginger
1/2 Tsp Cloves

Cream in order given. Roll dough into 1" balls. Roll into white sugar and place on greased or parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool and enjoy.

Judy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have molasses but had no idea what to do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your blog. I am in the process of setting mine up now. Yours is really great. And I cannot wait to try the ginger cookie recipe.
    Happy Holidays,
    Debbie G

    ReplyDelete