Friday, September 11, 2009

Beautiful sunny day...no brellies needed yet!

Hi everyone!

We are enjoying some beautiful September weather on the coast! Love that sunshine!! Beautiful sunny days and cooler nights. Fall is in the air and it won't be long before we need the umbrellas, so we'll enjoy while we can.

I love this stamp set and the little pink rubber boots! I remember as a little girl, how much I loved putting on my own rubber boots, athough they weren't this cute...actually they were black gumboots, LOL!

I would hurry out into the rain, with my brellie and I loved to jump into every puddle on the way to school. There were deep puddles that I would wade through carefully, wondering how far I could get without the water running down into my boots to soak my feet. I loved those deep puddles, you could actually make waves with them! I liked the little ones too, if you stomped in them with just the right force, the puddle would fly everywhere! I have to confess that I love the rain!! I love the sunshine too, but when it rains, it's just so cozy and it makes everything fresh and green!


 
Posted by Picasa


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Tempting Turquiose and Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Branch Out, All Holidays
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Black Marker (for Polka Dots) Crystal Effects, Paper Piercer, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

I'm not sure where the orginal idea came from to put the polka dots on the little boots, but I loved it...they are so darling!

Hope you enjoy it!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment