Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wingo Zingo at Summers End!

Hi everyone!

I can't believe that it's the end of August already! For many of you, that means back to school shopping, getting organized for lunches and routines and signing the kids up for the fall events, like Hockey, Karate, Dancing, Swimming...the list goes on. Although I miss those activities from when my kids were small, I'm really glad I don't have to face the crowds in the malls! LOL!

I have lots of things to share with you but for today I've got a little back to school card that I made. I love the colours!


 
Posted by Picasa


I used:
The Numbers Cuttlebug folder
Round Tab Punch
Real Red & Whisper White Cardstock
The seeds were made from a cat's paw PaperShapers punch
ABC's were from Sizzix 'Wingo Zingo' Sizzlet decorator die, LOL..the name just cracks me up!!

Hope you like it!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment