Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Share!

 
Posted by Picasa


I've been busy trying to figure out a few techie things for my blog...I've succeeded at some and well....I need to try some more things but need to give my brain a rest! Actually, I'm very happy to be able to have figured out this blogging at all! So back to some fun and creative things, here is my first share, I hope you like it! I used the Scallop Envelope Die from Stampin' Up! tied it up with the tafetta ribbon and made a quilled rose for the outside. You can see the tutorial here on on Susan Roberts blog. Isn't it darling!!! These little roses are so much fun to make!

I also made a card for the inside so I could include a little personal note.

 
Posted by Picasa


Here's the recipe!
Stampin'Up!Scallop Envelope Die
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ribbon: Whisper White Tafetta
Quilled Rose: 1" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Quilling tool or long nosed tweezers, Glue pen & Dazzling Diamonds for that little bit of bling! Leaves are from small flower punch.
Stamps: SU Great Friend
Ink: SU Certainly Celery

Enjoy!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very nice. The photographs are very beautiful. Let us pray for peace for the world. Let us make the world pollution free and save it for our children. Wish you all the best. God is Great.

    http://dynamicnaturesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! So soft and elegant.

    ReplyDelete