Friday, July 24, 2009

A Catalogue Case!

I saw this box in the new Stampin'Up! catalogue and thought it was such a great idea! I just had to make one too. Whoever thought of this unique way to close it, is a genius! I love how the little flaps are on top of the lid with jumbo eyelets and ribbon to hold it together. The Box #2 Bigz XL die is one of my favourite things....it just needs a new name! I can't keep calling it Box #2...it's so cute it needs a better name, don't you think? And it can hold all kinds of wonderful goodies! I also stamped a mini gift card to go with it. Hope you like it!

 
Posted by Picasa


Here's the recipe:
Chocolate Chip Designer Paper
Big XL Box #2
Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

For the mini card, I used the retired set Lovely Labels and stamped Enjoy twice, leaving a teeny space in between so I could fold it and cut it out.

Stamp set: Lovely Labels (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White

Enjoy!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment